Terms for the following officers and directors expire in spring 2014. Please let the Commodore know if you’d like to fill one of these posts:
PRO – Principal Race Officer
- Schedule, communicate, and promote regattas
- Establish race courses and race committees
- Ensure that GPYC complies with all relevant rules to remain in good standing with any regional or national bodies with which the Corporation affiliates
- Recruit new members and maintain existing members through the planning of social events including post-regatta activities and non-regatta on-the-water activities
- Plan, shop for, and prepare (or coordinate preparation for) cookouts
- Submit expense reports for cookout supplies to treasurer
Secretary (and Membership Director)
- Attend all meetings of the directors and record proceedings in a book kept for that purpose.
- May give notice of all directors meetings and shall perform such other duties as may be prescribed by the directors or by the President
- May certify all votes, resolutions and actions of the Board.
- In general, perform all duties incident to the office of Secretary and such other duties as from time to time may be assigned to him or her.
- Add new members to administrative system
- Collect (solicit if necessary) Member Profile form and upload to Google Drive
- Add member information to Google Contacts and MailChimp databases