It’ll Be a Great Year!
- Races every Saturday from Memorial Day through late August
- Learn more about sailing
- Meet fun people on the lake
- Get involved in a women’s only sailing program
- Get your kids involved in a youth sailing program
- There’s something for everyone!
Come to the Annual Meeting
Saturday, April 28, 4:00 pm
Dick and Sue Greenan’s House (Route 27, Belgrade)
Open to all — current and prospective members alike!
- Enjoy refreshments, buoyant conversation, and trophy presentations.
- Set the racing calendar for the 2012 season.
- Learn about exciting new programs in the works, like youth and women’s sailing instruction.
- Get a sneak preview of “Ladybug” and “Bumblebee,” the sweet El Toro training vessels we built over the winter.
- Elect officers (Social Director, Youth Director, and Communications Director positions are open — let the Commodore know if you’re interested).
Membership Dues Are Due
Only $50 per Family!
Pay online quickly, conveniently, securely — and now — with PayPal!
If you’d rather write a check, please make it payable to Great Pond Yacht Club, and bring it to the annual meeting, or mail it to
Great Pond Yacht Club
c/o Ben Ford
267 W. Elm Street
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Tell Us About Yourself
If you’ve never filled one out, please download a membership form, fill it out, and submit it, so we know what you’re interested in, what your boat/s is/are, and how we can best reach you.